Manager, Sales Planning & Operations
, Coreia do SulID da oferta JR21-10147 Candidatar-se Exibir vagas salvas
Basedin Seoul, Korea and reporting to the Head of Sales for New Media and TV Distribution (South Korea) and the Vice President of Sales Planning and Operations for APAC, the incumbent is an experienced, analytical, detailed and process oriented professional able to oversee the development, implementation, execution and ongoing fine-tunning of varied aspects of the sales process including product planning, strategizing, contracting, budgeting, reporting, and more.
- Work with South Korea sales team and APAC Regional teams in the creation, execution, and achievement of sales strategies and objectives
- Become an expert in our product catalogue consisting of Hollywood movies and TV series to maximize its exploitation in commercial deals and offerings for South Korea
- Work across divisions and departments to develop solid rationales for the valuation of our content to different clients and media. This would include analyzing and evaluating sales data, validating sales plans developing sales analysis to support deals negotiation
- Manage Sales budget preparation process, updates, forecasts, and presentation in partnership with Finance team for Content Distribution Own the Sales Operations function in South Korea including preparation and review of product availability lists; review contracts, capture and process amendments, sales data entry into internal systems, etc.
- Create an environment focused on improving process and system efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure proper coordination and communication with Sales team and SP&O Regional Office for all aspects mentioned above
- Involvement in ad hoc project for South Korea and Regional SP&O team
- Lead a team of 1 sales planner to achieve the above responsibilities across South Korea
- Degree holder of one or more area in Finance, Accounting, Information System, or Technology, Business administration or related disciplines
- Overall 7+ years of work experience with 3+ years in a managerial capacity in any of the following fields – financial analysis/planning, accounting, forensic accounting, information systems, sales or business operations, or sales planning
- A strong, aggressive and passionate drive to lead and achieve results, and create an environment focused on ongoing improvements in processes, system efficiency and accuracy
- Expertise in handling, analyzing and interpreting large samples of data in a logical and accurate manner
- Strong strategic and analytical mind-set and focus with the ability to work in teams and under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both Korean and English
- Excellent computer skills: Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros and etc), Word and PowerPoint
- Experience, exposure or understanding of media/US entertainment industry with a particular focus on programming sales, distribution and the social media landscape in India or Asia Pacific is a plus
Por que nós amor a Sony PicturesAdam Herr Miami
"As pessoas são incríveis. Os nossos colegas são brilhantes, gentis, receptivos, atenciosos, apaixonados e colaborativos."